Sessions recorded LIVE at Society of Animal Welfare Administrators 2018 Management Conference in Chicago, Illinois at The Palmer House Hilton.
June 6-8, 2018
- Innovation and the Future of Animal Welfare (Roger Haston, Ph.D.)
- Emerging Leaders’ Vision of the Future (Jamie Fitzpatrick, Emily Grossheider, Alison Kleibor)
- SAWA Veterinary Care in a Shelter Setting Best Practices (Brad Shear, Gary Weitzman)
- TEAM LEADERSHIP APPROACH, PART 1 (Amy Duskiewicz)
- How to Make your Monthly Donors Leap to the Next Amazing Level! (Erica Waasdorp)
- Successful Animal Shelters: It’s Not Just About the Money (Dr. Laura A. Reese)
- Team Leadership Approach, Part 2 (Amy Duskiewicz)
- Don’t Survive, Thrive! Creating a Starter Major Gifts Program for Small and Medium Nonprofits (Armando Zumaya)
- Shelter Data: an Underutilized Resource (Jan Scarlett, Anne Reed, Martha Boden)
- SAWA On POINT: Partners Organized to Innovate, Navigate and Transform our industry.
- Strategic Planning Reimagined, Part 1 (Robin Hindsman Stacia)
- Online and On Fire 1: Website Best Practices (Jay Wilkinson)
- Online and On Fire 2: Engagement & Thought Leadership (Jay Wilkinson)
- A holistic approach to the Cat Challenge (Emily Klehm, Abby Smith)