Understanding Agile is a practical guide for managers who are currently working in an Agile environment or have plans to adopt an Agile methodology within their organization. This guide describes what Agile means, its benefits and pitfalls, and the difference between Agile and the more traditional Waterfall approach.
Endorsed by the DSDM Consortium, this publication provides valuable insight and practical assistance for managers working with Agile teams. It explains how you can create a sustainable Agile environment and use Agile to add value to your business.
A must-read for any manager wanting to build an effective team and realize the benefits of an Agile approach.
- Numerous tips and anecdotes from the author
- Clearly explains the concept and principles of Agile
- Outlines the essential tools and techniques of an Agile approach
- Highlights how Agile can deliver value and be measured
- Clear guidance on how to incorporate Agile into governance processes
- Includes budget management and best practice guidance
- Available as print and PDF.
This practical guide explains how to introduce and manage sustainable Agile approaches. The type of methods available and how they can work together are explained, as well as how they can be incorporated into organizational governance.