THE PERFECT CAT BOOK!
More than 86 million pet cats today are kept in forty-five million U.S. households. Now, from one of the most trusted cat care authors of the last twenty-five years comes the definitive reference for adopting, keeping, and maintaining a healthy, happy cat.
CAT FACTS: The Pet Parent’s A-to-Z Home Care Encyclopedia is designed to answer all your questions. How do I choose the right cat? What holistic help and preventive care should I give? Why do cats act the way they do, and what cat behavior indicates illness? What constitutes an emergency, and how/when can I safely treat my cat with home care and first aid? Inside you’ll find:
- An alphabetical A-to-Z listing, with more than 200 entries and 160+ cute cat photos and illustrations, covering everything from abscesses and hairballs to whiskers and zoonosis
- Charts that list symptoms for a particular condition, the corresponding home care or first aid, the comparative veterinarian and holistic treatments, and preventive advice
- A poison first aid chart to save your cat’s lifeA symptoms/conditions table that helps you identify what ailments might be bothering your cat
- Breed-At-A-Glance chart to compare personality, looks, care challenges and other issues when choosing your pedigreed cat
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use index that makes quick reference a snap
- Contact information for dozens of cat organizations and veterinary resources
Accessible, yet comprehensive, CAT FACTS can be used with ease and trust. And doesn’t your cat deserve the very best?